A safety meeting in a municipality or province comprises:
- the mayor or governor
- the emergency planning coordinator of the municipality or province
- a representative from each discipline
- a representative of the 112 emergency call centre (only at provincial level)
- possibly other services, based on a current issue, e.g. a representative of the Public Centre for Social Welfare, the Health and Safety Advisor of a company, etc.
The emergency planning coordinator directs the safety meeting and always draws up a report.
At the national level, the Minister of the Interior may ask the National Crisis Center to convene a security meeting. This safety meeting may comprise:
- Disciplines at the federal level (Federal Police, FPS Public Health, Civil Security, etc.);
- Federal Public Services;
- Regional crisis centres;
- Other services or experts.